Good2Know - our core values
- Good2U is a festival for cutting edge electronic music. We strive to provide a beautiful, exciting and high-quality experience with good vibes for everyone.
- We want all our guests to feel comfortable and free. Regardless of race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, look, economic status and other diverse backgrounds.
- We do not tolerate sexism, racism, queerphobia and transphobia or hostility, fascism, antisemitism, islamophobia, age discrimination, ableism and other forms of discrimination.
- Mindfulness, consent and compassion are essential ingredients in creating an inclusive and harmonious environment.
- Our security team is experienced in Berlin’s multifaceted nightlife. They share our values and are thoroughly briefed.
- Our staff and dedicated awareness team will be available to assist and support you in any case and at all times.
- If you share the same values, we could be the perfect match
Lost & Found
- If you’ve misplaced something during the festival, head over to our Info Kiosk for assistance.
- If it’s not there or you are already at home: just reach out to email@example.com. Our team will diligently search and get back to you as soon as possible. We’ve got your back!
Get a ticket
- Camping is included in every ticket
- Can’t pay your ticket all up front? Splitting it into monthly installments is possible, visit out Ticketshop and check our payment
- Low income tickets will be available at a later date
- Volunteer, help out and be a part of the team during and around the festival-weekend
- Register here: https://good2u.de/volunteer/
- Questions? Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There’s room for workshops, exhibitions, performances and more
- Apply with your art, craft, skills or whatever it is
- Contact us at: email@example.com
- Reach Good2U easy and environmentally friendly via train!
- 3h from Leipzig – 2,5h from Berlin – 2h from Dresden
- Our train stop Görlitz-Weinhübel is only a 5 minute walk away
- The German-wide 49€-ticket covers the whole trip
- There are no official parking areas directly near the festival site
- The closest public parking space in town is a 20-25 minute walk away
- Please contact us if you have to come by car due to physical or health-related reasons
Check-In & Out
- Doors open: friday 18.08.2023, 12PM
- Latest checkout: monday 21.08.2023 3PM
- 10€ trash deposit to be paid in cash
- Against current trends in the industry, our goal is not to include big names and headliners for the sake of it, but to have a harmonious, hand-picked, diverse mix of artists that we believe in and that fit the overall musical concept.
- Check the lineup on our instagram or here
- Timetable will be released on 25.07.
- The first set will start friday afternoon, closing will end monday around noon
- There will be short breaks after the last set each morning/noon, offering time to rest and re-energize
Camping, facilities & accommodation
- Camping is included in every festival ticket.
- Idyllic campsite amid tall, beautiful birch trees.
- Lots of shade – don’t worry about waking up in boiling heat.
- No more porta-potties: proper and well maintained sanitary facilities for everyone!
- Clean indoor showers: start your morning (or night) fresh as a daisy.
- Designated FLINTA toilets & showers
- Former garages converted into cozy GDR inspired bungalows or ready made adventure-style tents
- Different sizes available
- Lockable, with power outlets and bedsheets
Cash & Payment
For your convenience, we offer cashless payment by card at every bar, the kiosk, and the majority of our food stations. No need to worry about carrying cash – simply tap and go!
However, if you do need an ATM, the nearest one is just a short 15-minute walk away at Friedrich-Engels-Straße 14, 02827 Görlitz.
Drinks & Water
- Multiple bars with dedicated, experienced staff and barkeepers
- Bringing your own drinks to the festival and to the stages is allowed
- Glass bottles are not allowed anywhere
- We believe that access to drinking water is a universal human right and you will be able to get it for free at various spots and at the bars.
Food & Shopping
- A couple of hand-picked food stalls offering delicious vegan options
- We hope to offer something for every dietary requirement
- There will be a small kiosk near the campsite, offering a very basic selection of goods
- The closest supermarket is a 15 minute walk away
Party like a pro
- Be Good2Urself. Know your limits and don’t push your body to extremes
- Always prioritize rest, sleep and hydration. Allow for quiet moments as well.
- Please be mindful of smartphone use and taking photos. Do not invade others’ privacy.
- Consent should never be assumed or taken for granted. YES means YES – but accept a NO as well
- Keep an eye on your friends and others, don’t be silent or look away if something happens
- Should you feel uncomfortable or witness anything, the security and dedicated awareness team are there for you.
- We are guests on the grounds and have to leave them as we found them. Please take care of your trash, glasses and bottles and keep sanitary areas clean
- Graffiti or any vandalism will lead to a ban and possible charges.
We care deeply about our planet and our future – our aim is to minimize our carbon footprint and impact on the environment.
Part of our measures include:
- No generators – eco-friendly electricity through a local utility company
- No single-use plastics at all
- Working with regional suppliers wherever possible
- Almost all of our artists travel by public transportation
- More info here